Children of all nations are eligible for admission but candidates must be able to produce documentary evidence of their nationality. Please note that we admit only children whose parents are living/working in Africa, the Gulf and Asia. In all cases we consider first children who require the form of education Hebron offers as opposed to those who desire it. The Principal can explain this fully. We highly recommend a visit to School before submitting entry papers.
Date of Entry
Entry is at the start of the School year in August. Vacancies are sometimes available at the start of the February term, but August is still preferable. See on for fee details.
Age Limits and Boarding
Please keep in mind the following guidelines when you submit an application:
- Students are accepted into Std. 1 from the age of 5 years.
- Boarding is normally for students aged 9 years+ and into Std 5 or above
- Playgroup is for staff children.
- Non-staff children may be considered for admission into Reception only if there is a place in the day student quota.
- As an international school we inevitably have to cope with varying ages at any one educational level. The following table shows the average age of students entering for each standard in August:
Primary Middle Senior A Level Standard 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Age 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
'A' Level Entry
Students seeking admission to the 'A' Level Course (Std. 12) must meet stringent academic requirements, face a personal interview and undergo aptitude tests. There is a separate 'A' level application form, which should be requested from the School. Students aged 18+ are not normally admitted into Std. 12.
There is a limited quota for day students, exceptions being staff children and children of foreign personnel at the Defence Services Staff College, Wellington. Students may only change from residence to day attendance or vice versa with the School's permission.
Please note that all student admission are at the discretion of the School Council - no objection will be entertained. The information given above constitute guidelines and are subject to change.