From humble beginnings on the Brookland grounds in 1899, Hebron is celebrating its 125th year of providing excellent education after weathering numerous storms, both literal and figurative, through the generations in our long journey from the nineteenth to the twenty-first century. Learn more about our history.
Today, we continue to live out our core conviction that children will thrive in an environment of genuine caring, and we strive for holistic growth for everyone. Hebron receives many children from all over the world, and our diverse community of alumni, former staff, and parents consistently show their support for our work.
We embark on the quasquicentennial celebration of Hebron with hearts full of gratitude along with our students, staff, alumni, parents, and local community reminiscing the journey and reminding ourselves of significant insights as we evolve holding steadfast to our ethos.
- Celebration with local communities of Ooty, Nilgiris who have played a pivotal role in Hebron's long journey- February 2024 (dates yet to be finalized)
- Celebration with Hebron community of staff, students, parents, alumni and former staff- April 1st to 6th, 2024 (a tentative schedule is included below)
If you are planning to be Ooty before April 1st, 2024, sharing a few festivities that you can partake:
- 29th March- Good Friday celebrations are held in Union Church, St. Stephen Church and other churches in Ooty. You may also enjoy the festivities in the town.
- 30th March- Hebron School will be organizing a tour to CMS and Brookland and host supper for the visitors on campus at 5:30pm.
- 31st March- Easter Sunday can be celebrated in Union Church, St. Stephen Church and other churches in Ooty. Hebron School will be organizing a time for fellowship at the campus at 4pm.