Applying to Hebron
The academic year spans from August to June and entry occurs at the beginning of the academic year. If there are vacancies, admission to the second semester in January might be possible. Boarding is reserved exclusively for students in Standard 6 and above who are at least 10 years old. There are limited seats for day students.
We will begin accepting applications one year before the entry date i.e. August. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we do not accept applications for entry into Standard 11 (the final year of the IGCSE course) or Standard 13 (the final year of the GCE 'A' Level course).
Our Admissions team will assist and guide you throughout the application process. Please refer to the Age/Standard eligibility chart on the Admissions page.
The checklist of the required documents is provided below.
- Student Application Form for all standards.
- A-Level applicants should send both the Students Application Form and A-Level Student Application Form. Refer A-level Booklet for the course listing.
- Pre-Admission Medical Form
- Cover letter indicating why the family wishes their child to study at Hebron which offers an international curriculum.
- Latest school report.
- Copy of birth certificate and passport (if available) of candidate.
- A Copy of Passport or Aadhaar Card and Marriage Certificate of Parents.
- Application fees – an amount of (INR) ₹ 5800 by way of CASH / BANK TRANSFER or DEMAND DRAFT only payable to Hebron School and drawn on any bank in Ootacamund (Udhagamandalam). Cheques will not be accepted. This is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Reference Forms - must be completed by the child’s current school/last attended school. Forms will be sent directly to the school from us. In the case of home-schooled children the parent or home-school teacher can complete these forms AND/OR an academic assessment report from home schooling agency.
Selected students will be called for an admission test and interview based on the educational level for which they are applying, and admission test fees will be charged.
For more information and queries, please contact:
Sharon Rachel Selvaraj
Tel: +91 423 2225820 Ext: 334