Applying to Hebron
The academic year spans from August to June and entry occurs at the beginning of the academic year. If there are vacancies, admission to the second semester in February might be possible. Boarding is reserved exclusively for students in Standard 6 and above who are at least 10 years old. There are limited seats for day students.
We will begin accepting applications one year before the entry date i.e. August. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we do not accept applications for entry into Standard 11 (the final year of the IGCSE course) or Standard 13 (the final year of the GCE 'A' Level course).
Our Admissions team will assist and guide you throughout the application process. The checklist of required documents is provided below.
- Student Application Form for all standards.
- A-Level applicants should send both the Students Application Form and A-Level Student Application Form. Refer A-level Booklet for the course listing.
- Reference Form completed by the child’s current school (in the case of home-schooled children the parent or home-school teacher can complete these forms).
- Pre-Admission Medical Form
- Cover letter indicating why the family wishes their child to study at Hebron which offers an international curriculum.
- Latest school report.
- Copy of birth certificate and passport (if available).
- Application fees – an amount of (INR) ₹ 5800 by way of CASH / BANK TRANSFER or DEMAND DRAFT only payable to Hebron School and drawn on any bank in Ootacamund (Udhagamandalam). Cheques will not be accepted. This is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Selected students will be called for an admission test and interview based on the educational level for which they are applying, and admission test fees will be charged.
For more information and queries, please contact:
or to share documents please email to:
Tel: +91 423 2225820 Ext: 334